Tuesday, December 15, 2009

feeling good

I am so tired from school but it is done for now I had my Geography final it was pretty awesome. I am really looking forward to Christmas can't believe its next week. See there is a difference in attuide from when you are younger and when you are older. It's not so much excitement for presents but just the day itself. I can't whipe this grinn off my face. Even at work I was able to tollerate more than usual while we stay open later. Also today I sold my books back to the school which helps. Didn't do much other than work and school today but finally got some normal sleep since my exam wasn't till 12.Well and my parents are back to which is great because while they were gone I was under a lot of stress. Oh ya and the money I earned from my textbooks I might buy a PA System but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment